How Can I Get a Pension?

Are you close to vesting in the AFM-EPF? How much more work would it take in the coming year to achieve permanent status in the pension fund? While savings and 403-B accounts suffer huge losses in this devastated economy, the American Federation of Musicians and Employers’ Pension Fund remains a solid investment. Check in with 802’s Jazz Dept. to find out new ways to have contributions made into the pension fund. You can go to the fund’s website to find out how to check on your status, or call the Pension Fund directly at 212 284 1236. You can reach the 802 Jazz Dept: 212 245 4802 X185 or e-mail Todd Weeks .